Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The Gremlins Are Gone!

As far as I can tell. This being my first attempt at publishing, there are lots of ways for me to screw up. A final check-list might have been helpful, but, alas, no such critter appeared on my computer screen.

I did have to take the publication down for a period of time. I forgotted to insert the ISBN numbers on the copyright page. I'm not sure what the consequences are of not having them, but I done fixed it. At least it's fixed until someone else points out another colossal error or omission. Stay tuned 'cause I can assure you that I have missed something really important.

So, let us try this again, shall we....

http://www.amazon.com/If-You-Touch-My-Mind/dp/1515322661/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1439415743&sr=8-1&keywords=t.+a.+seitz

And...I am pleased to announce that gremlins moved out of the Kindle version and the book is now available on ebook. Getting those gremlins out of the house was a true test of my sanity. Ultimately, I ditched the converted file that Kindle uploaded, and do my own upload from my original file. Everything seems hunky-dory now. At least until someone tells me otherwise (see above).

Now it's time to figure out the promotional aspects of this venture. If you have any suggestions, please share.

T.

2 comments:

  1. I'm dreading the gremlins - I have my second edition almost ready to go, but the thought of having to mess with the gremlins is kind of driving me to drink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm convinced this is why so many authors have a drinking problem or mental health issues.

    ReplyDelete