Monday, August 10, 2015

Drum Roll, Please!

I can officially say "I am published." If you had known me 20-30 years ago, it is the last thing you would have expected to hear from me. But, I have become an author.

For those of you who have been waiting with bated breath:

http://www.amazon.com/If-You-Touch-My-Mind/dp/1515322661/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1439248880&sr=8-2&keywords=t+a+seitz

(Hmmm...you might have to cut and paste. There's a link thingy on here...Somewhere...Oh....)

http://www.amazon.com/If-You-Touch-My-Mind/dp/1515322661/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1439248880&sr=8-2&keywords=t+a+seitz

That did it! Yea Me!

Moving on. This is a contemporary romance set in Texas with a psychology-fantasy bent that I like. Being a romance novel: body parts are mentioned, scenarios are established. God gave you an imagination, have at it.

Gentlemen: It's a romance. It probably won't kill you, but I understand if you opt to not take the risk.

As mentioned in my previous post, I am still having issues with the ebook version. Some gremlin decided to change the font size during the conversion. I don't know when that will be available, but I will share as soon as the gremlin moves out.

Some important requests: Please read, Please share, Please write a review, Please (gently) critique.

I own every error in that little novel. I have tried to do it justice with the help of many: Daddy Hawk and Gun Diva, FAWN, Mimi, the spouse, the Myrtles, and a host of dear friends (some helped willingly and knowingly, others not so much).

T.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, shucks, I got a mention. Guess that means I'd better go read the final version :D

    ReplyDelete